Lately we have been hearing rumors about the Samsung Galaxy Note 6, the Korean company next phablet. Although we just got the new Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, it seems that plans for the Note series already are in a fairly advanced stage, and are known almost all details about the new model. Recently began circulating a complete list of technical specifications, which is not surprising and seems to align with the rumors so far.
It seems that the new Galaxy Note 6 will come with a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display based on Samsung technology and keeping QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels). Perhaps that improvements in this area compared to previous generation will be minor, like the difference between S6 and S7 Galaxy .The Octa Exynos 8890 chipset, which was first used on the Samsung Galaxy S7 will return on the Note, but it will only be available on certain models in certain regions being replaced by Snapdragon 820 from Qualcomm in the rest of the regions.
The RAM memory will have a capacity of 6 GB DDR4 and this seems to be the great novelty of this terminal since the 12 megapixel main camera and a 5 megapixel front are unchanged from S7. Other news are the microSD card slot, and the use a new generation of Gorilla Glass on both sides and resistance to water and dust and a IP68 certification. From available details, it seems that the Galaxy Note 6 will be a larger version of Galaxy S7, with support for S -Pen and more RAM, which will be appreciated by those who use demanding applications.
Galaxy Note 6 – technical specifications
- Dimensions: 153 x 75 x 7.8mm
- Display: 5.7-inch Super-AMOLED with 1440 x 2650 pixel resolution (that’s Quad HD, or 2K)
- Operating System: Android 6.1+ Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 / Exynos 8890 Octa
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Camera: 12MP back-facing camera – 4K video recording abilities
- Front-facing camera: 5-megapixel
- Battery: 3,100mAh
- Internal Storage: 132, 64GB, 128GB, microSD card slot for storage expansion
- Special Features: Fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back panels, curved glass edges on rear, IP68 water/dust resistance
The phone launch is scheduled for September, as in previous years, probably around IFA convention in Berlin. This information has not yet been confirmed officially.
If you like the article, share with your friends on Facebook. Like our page on Facebook for many videos and news.