5 Low-Tech Hacks To Increase Your Productivity
Productivity is vital for you as young entrepreneur, but we already know it’s impossible to work at full capacity all the time for many reasons. In order to to get things better, we have 5 Low-Tech Hacks To Increase Your Productivity:
- Set a bedtime – Sleep is very important in every man’s life. If you don’t sleep enough, the next day morning you’ll feel tired and you’ll feel like every single thing in this world is against you. The key is simple, set a bedtime and stick to it. Simple as that. Turn off your X-Box at a reasonable time, relax and go to bed.
- Drink coffee at 10:30 in the morning – many of us working in the office, are starting the day with a hot cup of coffee or tea. To get the most of a cup of coffee drink it later in the morning, around 10:30. This way you’ll get the desired energy boost.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule – if your work involves working with a computer many hours per day, this rule will help out. Every 20 minutes, look 20 feet away from your computer screen for 20 seconds. Follow this rule, and take a break from time to time to increase your productivity.
- Close browser tabs – even if you’re multitasking efficient, try to focus, work and complete one task at a time. Getting more tasks, maybe a few of them just can’t be done in the same day, you will assume more responsibilities without ever completing any of them.
- Use a good posture – sitting correctly in front of your computer is mandatory. When your work in front your computer every day is important to sit correctly and comfortably. Just sit all the way back in the chair, and be sure you’re at a comfortable distance from the desk, so you don’t have to lean forward too much.
These are 5 Low-Tech Hacks To Increase Your Productivity. To increase your productivity you should start following these steps right away. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and share it with your friends!